July 3rd July Jubilee
Banner Lake is an excellent location for boating, skiing and watercraft. Click here to learn more about Boating at the lake.
The lake is stocked annually with striper, bass, cat fish, and walleye. Click here to learn more about fishing.
Did you know that we have designated camping areas with electrical and water hookups? Picnic tables and charcoal grills are available at most camping areas.
Rules and Regs
Our Rules and Regulations are being updated at this time. Please view the Kansas Boating Rules and Regulations at the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.
Banner Creek Reservoir staff
- Kurt Zibell, Lake Director
- Susan Rollins, Office Administrator
- Diane and Bobby Levick, Camp Hosts (north side)
- Barb Crawford, Camp Host (south side)
- Ray Korte, Park Maintenance
- Leroy Gallaster, Park Maintenance